Friday, October 19, 2007

FYI

Today, I won't be online but a very little tonight. I have way too much to do today and so much cleaning. My kitchen is clean, clean, clean and finally. BUT I was vacuuming and something happened to the sucker upper. I took it apart to find the belt was broken. Gah. So I run to the store buy a new belt(s) get home and put it one. I procrasinate and clean the microwave instead. Then finally go back to vacuuming and realize something is wrong...YET AGAIN. Its an old vacuum so when I put the belt back on it broke the small plastic piece that is very important and so now. I am without a vacuum. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am very upset at this moment and told myself to just stay away from bad things today. So at 12:30 I have to go pick up Sean, then Makayla and have them get their clothes. Come home, my Mom is suppose to be here to help me with something. Then its off to cleaning again. I've been cleaning out cupboards and stuff. I have a box of stuff for GoodWill. They are going to love me next week!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! it must be in the air. I've been doing my "deep cleaning before christmas rush" for two weeks now and I"m barely halfway through! Goodwill is going to love both of us LOL.

Anonymous said...

Just voted! You're catching up, hopefully you'll fly right by!

Have a great weekend, and sorry about the vacuum :(