Thursday, October 18, 2007

Do you know what happens with you eat too much salad?

I hate too much salad for lunch. So now I am paying the price. But it was so yummy. And I am not a salad eater either....I hate lettuce with a passion on tacos and stuff. But give me Romaine lettuce, garlic dressing and croutons....and I am all yours. Had an interesting day today, spent most of the day with my Sister Dusty. And WOW. She's got a busy weekend, my niece has a competition and she has a dinner Saturday Night. Yay!!!! Boy she's in for a surprise, I sure hope they make the dinner. For Stacey, had lunch with her too. She's funny. She is questioning Dusty's Dinner plans and I asked her why she was so worried about it. She really had no explanation, so I told her to leave it alone. If Josh's work has a dinner planned then oh well. Then I found out my Mom is taking three of the kids, yay. Good for her....lol. She will enjoy them, they are good kids all around. We were suppose to go to Macomb this weekend for Sean's Competition but something came up just a few minutes ago that I am not sure if that will happen. We will see.

Oh also wanted to say again....Please go vote for me. Or at least one of your favorite blogs on the list. I am having a blast, I have some friends all over the states that are voting for me, so head on over and VOTE. And you can vote once a day too..lol.

No comments: