Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The contest ends tonight.....

The Best contest Everthat I have ever entered is ending tonight, in which I am relieved because after this weekend...I am hoping, I won't have access to a computer. Gah!!!! Until either A. I get a land lind or B. My Wireless is hooked up to the Wimax. Which ever comes first. It shouldn't be too long for the Wimax, its a new service my internet provider is offering. So Yay!!!!

Speaking of the Contest, if I do win. I will make my own Christmas Cards and who would like one, I will send you a personal Christmas Card to show you my appreciation if you would like. Which is something I would like to do anyway for all who have voted for me, even if I don't win. If so, if anyone would like a homemade Christmas card from me. Please email me at pookee004ATyahoo.com, let me know what you like whether it be snowflakes, snowman, Santas, anything in particular, also your address (no I won't come and stalk you) and that way I have time to make my cards and such. For myself, its something I don't like to rush into as I enjoy making cards. All information will be used for mailing the cards and then removed from my computer. As I respect others privacy as well. Thank you guys as well so much!!! And Thank You Christine...for having this contest. I got my ONE vote in today....yay!

No comments: