Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bummed for now.

It seems that when everything happened over the Summer, how all my holiday stuff got ruined it ruined my spirit. Well, I usually decorate all up for Halloween and hand out candy. Not this year. It seems I could not get into the holiday mode. I guess I am holding out for a Better Christmas. Because at this new place, its finally a house..NOT a duplex. I don't have to share the yard with anyone. I don't have to share anything whatsoever. Same with parking. I've had to share parking lots and the road with others for a long, long time. I don't like to share...can you tell? I mean I do but I have issues when it comes to my vehicle. Back in 1993 while living in Rockford, IL. I parked my car in the driveway while my then Husband parked on the road. We were going to leave and go out to dinner, (back then no kids, more money) and we got in and realized that someone broke in stole the radio and other personal items. So if anyone has ever been robbed, knows how it feels. Like being violated. If I can't see my Van...I feel like I have no control. So now with this new place...I have my own driveway.....YAY!!!!!!!!! And the yard is huge. My Son is going to be so happy there. Its up in my old neighborhood and my Friend Alysia lives up in the apartments right up there. So its like she's living next door again.

No comments: