Monday, October 22, 2007

The Bathroom here is awful.

Why? Because when you go and wash your hands, they hit the back of the sink. It seems who ever put the faucet, also know as Taps in. They bought the wrong ones. Its so irritating!!! Another thing that bothers me is when you turn, they turn the opposite way. So when you turn it on, it actually turns off on a normal sink. I really think the Modern Taps would look so much better and actually make the bathroom a little bit more usable. And since the bathroom is blue, I think the ones with blue on them would be so perfect for the bathroom here. But then again, I don't see the landlord changing anything to make our lives easier. I can't even get her to put a new furnace in.

Some new cabinetry would do the place some good too. Its a huge vanity that takes up way too much space. I like spaces, nice and simple. Maybe a little more updated to my taste, I would add a smaller vanity and definitely, add some style to the smallest room in my house. I wonder if she had to replace the one upstairs due to the water damage from the roof leaking about a month ago. If so I hope she picked something half way decent.

Brought to you by taps4less.com

No comments: