Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well I made the first step today.

I went into my housing today to see about getting a transfer to another city, it was a hard step but I know in the long run things will be better and different. SO much has happened around here, and with us NOT having a furnace. Its not a safe house for us to live in. And the landlord is trying to sell the place without it. duh HELLO lady, you can't do that...on her flyer she says its a new furnace and central air. And a two car garage??? That's so funny. Its a single car garage and the furnace is flood damaged. FROM JULY 4TH!!!!! But anyways, now next week I am taking a trip to the city we are moving too, to fill out paperwork and get a listing of houses. So I can do my homework. I have to give my 30 day notice here on the first. But I want to be safe and find a place first.

No comments: