Monday, September 17, 2007

Thank you to all who responded.

For my post down a little ways on what chores would be appropriate for a 10 year old. So now comes the fun part of actually figuring out what to have him do every day. As I want him in a routine now.

Well, today was a long day at work and wet too. I worked on getting the floors clean, trays picked up and got it looking really nice. I am so proud of myself...Whoot!!! I still have to go back and make sure I got everything picked up. I feel like I left something amiss. I even picked up all the broken concrete blocks that they just leave under the tables making it look all crappy.


I have three days before my second surgery on my hand, and THREE days to get this house in order again. Meaning tonight after I get back from work, I will be putting stuff away and getting myself organized. As I want to rest when I come home and not worry about things. Except the usual. Well, off to take my wet socks off..I hate wet socks.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I still struggle so much with chores. Last night, I took out the trash but I had kiddo put new bags in all the cans. Its not much but I guess its something. I would happily let her be in charge of the trash completely but I need something else to alternate with because she will get whiney about that real fast.