Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I've been busy cleaning...

But not all night...almost though. Not able to sleep, been tossing and turning most of the night. I can't stop thinking about finding a place to live, paying my bills and getting my laundry done. For the laundry situation is I have the back end of my van full of stuff, for instance two baskets of clothes, a body pillow, my comforter, the sheets and pillow cases. Stuff that hasn't been washed either since I bought it or July 4th. The clothes and stuff was all last Weds. but the other stuff HAS to be washed. I don't even know if I will make it to work today with all the crap that needs to be done. There is just not enough time in this short day for me. Laundry is going to cost me that shiny penny. I usually spend about $8.00 at the laundromat. Today, I will guess it will cost me. um. $15.00 and that sucks. I sure wish I would of paid on my credit card last month. But I didn't and now I am paying for it...out my butt. Like $262 worth. And there is nothing I can do about it. Because its taken directly out of my bank account. So now once that is paid, it will be the monthly payment of $30. (SLAPS self in the head) Well, off to get the monster dressed and ready for school.

No comments: