Thursday, September 20, 2007

I so cannot wait.

I have been seriously thinking about this for about 2 years, on wanting a more professional camera begin my dream job of taking pictures, and taking pictures of the true beauty of a person. Every picture I have come across, I can see the true inner beauty of what the person may have been seeing themselves. I love taking pictures of Eyes and Smiles. And seeing Kat's site earlier, seeing her Son's smile sure made my day. I know it sounds crazy, I don't know her or her Son but just seeing that brings that itch out to become a photographer. I am hoping with my income tax next year, I can maybe start.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love taking pics too! I'm so glad I bought that Sony cybershot, it's so much better than any camera I've had before, so I can capture lots of smiles for years to come. :0
Hope you get one for yourself soon too.