Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am so tired.

I've been on the go since about 8:30 this morning. I went to work, started rearranging the Pansies because certain employees of the store cannot for some reason read a planogram. Ok...its really not that hard. Then I had to do my laundry. I had absolutely nothing to wear the rest of the week. Sorry Mom. THEN, I ran down to the other store and low and behold. They can't read the planograms there either. OMG PEOPLE. I was told yesterday that I could not put any plants out til' the afternoon. Ok no problem. I get there and they are all out. BUT in the wrong places. I really, really hate that. Its my pet peeve and I just love my new region Field Coordinator. She said she isn't going to put up with that, that we are there to do our job and too bad if they don't like it. I sooo love her.

No comments: