Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Great Assets for your online store...a must have.

If you have an online store one of the most important tools that you need are a shopping cart in order for users to fill orders and pay for your services. I went to a site one time that didn't have that and you had to email them for the total including shipping. It took forever for them to respond and by that time I could of went to the store and bought it myself, in which I did. Some of the features that this seller did not have were the benefit of having a shopping cart. It doesn't take much to set up an account with them and get your business rolling in a positive direction. I trust using a shopping cart for when I am shopping online because I can trust them with their https formats which shows that I am safe shopping. Wouldn't you like to show your customers that you can be trusted with your website and know that their information can be trusted with you?

No comments: