Monday, September 10, 2007


Before Picture of Jonathan's MESSY ROOM!!!!



After Picture of Jonathan's CLEAN ROOM!!!

Yes it took an amazing 4 hours of deep cleaning. My Son, is the worst pack rat well almost as bad as my Dad...lol. So much garbage. And we usually clean about once a month too. But this was the worst I have ever seen it. I removed all of the plastic bins, drawers and other what nots. I am so over it being so cluttered all the time. Actually I've been watching TLC and A&E where they flip houses and sell houses. And with me thinking about getting a bigger place to accomodate all the kids, its time to downsize some more. I know I already lost all my stuff from the basement (more space in a moving truck). It just means now, less stuff to move. No going up and downs the steps to the basement for boxes. Well, I gotta run. I have an errand to run real quick.

3 comments:

Jill said...

OMG for a second I thought you snuck into Kiddo's room! LOL She is the exact same way with her room. It can be clean and then the next time I go up there, it is horrendous! I have been trying to come up with a way to help her clean up on her own but I haven't found it yet. I either have to stand there and direct her to do various things or just do it myself.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's amazing!!

crazeemommee said...

Its such a fun age Jill...I remember doing this at this age too.

Its so amazing Laura...cause its still clean...!!!!

Thanks Ladies!!!