Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No need to be alone for this.

This post is for a certain person. No Matter what, you need to remain strong and be better not only for yourself but for your children as well. Only you can make the right choices and decisions in life. In life, God gives us these little tests to see how strong we really are. And boy do I know those tests. The more recent one being my basement. And numerous things happening around that day. Won't go into details but the thing is. Right now, you need to make the right choices. If you don't feel strongly about it, then don't do it. You must feel strong about any decision you make. When it comes down right to it, our parents won't always be there for us. I don't look forward to that day. Like you, I love my Mom and my Dad. Same as you. It don't matter what has happened in the past, we all must look forward to the future. Because we can't change history but we sure can change our futures. Ask yourself where do you want to be ONE year from now? Give yourself a goal and stick to it. I have a goal. I had a few speed bumps, went around a few but I am working to get to that goal.

Just remember too, your parents will always be there. Sometimes it might not feel like it or things are said to make you think otherwise. Just make the right choices is all they want you to do. Maybe think of it like this, you want to be better than the situation. Do you want to put yourself in a bad situation and something happen to the kids? I honestly don't think you would ever do that but things do happen. And it happens for a reason. Today should be a great to start making positive decisions and making the best for yourself. Buy a whole bunch of V8, and knock yourself in the head before you do or say anything you don't feel strongly about.

I hope you don't take this post in a negative manner, its not intended for that at all. Its to help you maybe think about how you want to live life. By staying positive and strong.

BTW, you didn't happen to see Dog The Bounty Hunter late last night about the Girl whose Boyfriend hung himself right after writing a letter saying he wanted to revoke his ties to her bond. And how his Mother forgave that girl, and told her in order to get her life straight she needs to come clean. I cried so hard because I have never seen Beth, Dog, Youngblood and the other dude cry like that. For that Mother to forgive this girl, who was a apart of her Son's life took alot of heart. But its amazing to see that people are strong. She also told her, that she will always be her daughter in law. In the letter he said, that he thought she was someone he could settle down with. I cried because he thought the pain was much more than that to take his own life. But he loved her. Man did I cry....lol. Here is the LINK for that episode. Its named The Last Call....I know sounds humble but it was a real wake up call for some.

I am going to work today for a couple of hours....I need money.

No comments: