Thursday, August 16, 2007

I need a huge bottle of Tylenol.

I am fighting this headache like there is no tomorrow. I cannot figure out why its been bugging the sh*t out of me. I know part of its stress. Under quite a bit right now but still. I am not getting the proper amount of sleep either. Worried about alot of things is keeping me up. So tonight, I am trying something totally new. In BED by 9pm. Meaning, laying down and resting my eyes.

No news on the Adjuster from the insurance either. They said it can take awhile. Which I am sure it is and will. It took less than 5 minutes for my life to literally go down the drain but in order to get it all back is taking months. Its been 45 days I think. That is a long time to have to go to the laundry mat twice a week. Billion dollars later, and hours wasted sitting in a laundry mat is not my ideal of fun. I am used to having time while my laundry is washing to do dishes, clean house, vacuum. Now I have NO NO NO NO energy to do my housework. I am literally worn down and thin. What is wrong with me?

No comments: