Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Have you heard of Smorty?

I did awhile back and actually forgot about it til' today. I got home and found that I was accepted. So cool!! Smorty is actually a site that links blog advertising to your blog to post reviews and other exciting things. Based on your PageRank and the Smorty Scoring System you can earn from the minimum of $6.00 upwards to $100 based on your review of sites. Most blogs are approved or rejected within 72 hours. One thing though, like with any business your blog must be a clean blog which means no adult stuff, violence and or anything of the negative nature. I have that same motive, if a company has a history of that stuff then I stay away. Couple more of the requirements are that your blog must be at least 3 months old...like a baby. And must...must be indexed by Google. Which that is real easy to, it takes about a week or so but it does work. I was surprised how fast I had gotten a PR once I did the indexing.

You get paid on a weekly basis unlike other places, which is really not bad either. It doesn't bother me either way. As long as you a have a PayPal address for money to be sent to you, and see I have a PayPal Card so its even better its instant money for me. You can have as many blogs as you want, some places have a limit but not Smorty and that is awesome. Because now in the future I can add some more blogs. I am in no hurry though. To me its all a learning experience and excited now that I get to enjoy Smorty!!!!

No comments: