Monday, August 27, 2007

Are you ready to shop for Christmas yet?

Last year I got some advice on using certain sites for Christmas shopping. In other words finding out the sales for Black Friday. But finding black friday ads can be tricky and hard to find. Unless you look in the right places. One year, I found the ad for a local store which is nationwide and found the best deal and didn't think I would get lucky enough to get it. But I managed to buy a 20" Screen FlatScreen Tv with a DVD player for under $98 at Walmart. I mean that is a bargain. And looking again at that same site there is another TV for really cheap. Since we lost one in the flood it will come in handy. And not a bad price. But one thing, sometimes the prices are off by a dollar or two. But doesn't really matter they are good deals. I don't remember having a list this early last year. But hey, I am not complaining. I entered my email on the list so I can get all the good stuff early. Maybe, just maybe we can have a good Christmas this year. Oh and when I clicked on the Best Buy one...there is a printer on there for like really cheap...OMG. Its regularly $179.99 for $19.99...um. Guess what? I might have to buy that as well. Its a All In One type of printer. I am getting excited thinking about Christmas this year. BUT...I need to buy a tree first since it was ruined in the basement flood...full of crud and crap. I actually have to buy all new Christmas stuff. I am not too happy about that. I guess I have to look at the bright side, now I have an excuse to buy all new stuff and start completely over without someone saying. Well you already have this, why do you need more? Even though its a mere 4 or 5 months away, I am taking it day by day. I will make it thru this rough patch and move on. My heart aches for everything that is lost and sitting in some landfill somewhere covered on someone else's stuff too.


This is a Courtesy of Black Friday.

No comments: