Sunday, July 08, 2007

Trying to get back into the norm...

But will see. Tomorrow is my Son's first day of Cub Scout camp....he is stoked. So am I. I want him to be involved with all his Cub Scouting events, especially day camp. Hopefully the weather holds out and they do alot of fun stuff. He just got home from his Dad's....they went to Mall of America on Friday and just now got home at 10pm at night. assssssss. Not my Son but his POS Father. He wanted to keep him but heck no...I paid for his camp...by golly I am not about to waste my hard earned money.

But we still have to get his lunch packed and his a bath. Pretty sad, he doesn't remember the last time he had a bath. Hello??? He's been gone since Weds., and yes he needs to be reminded to take a bath...he's at that age of...I am not dirty Mom...with layers of dirt stuck to the bottom of his feet. And a ring of ice cream around his mouth, chocolate at that. Yeah I know my Son...I do let him be a kid and get dirty. So hope everyone has a good night!!!

No comments: