Friday, July 06, 2007

I had the worst day.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse. I have a Landlord who is two-faced. I admit I have alot of JUNK/Memories and stuff. Like most normal people who save their pictures of their kids and other sentimental stuff. Ok. When I say I lost everything. I no longer have a history of my Son, his baby pictures absolutely NOTHING left. I also no longer have a pair of tennis shoes because the landlord thought it was my responsibility to clean the basement myself. Ok...I fell and hurt myself in the mud in the process ripped my shoes apart. So there goes my only pair of shoes. But in the end...I broke down and lost all emotions with my landlord. I called my Mom, then the Police. She started throwing away the personal items I salvaged from the flood. Also told me that I need to rent a storage unit for all my junk....and one person should not have this much stuff. Blah, Blah. What right does have to say how much stuff one person should have??? I mean seriously. I understand, she lost her furnace, and hot water heater. Ok those things can be replaced. I lost 15 years of my life, plus my washer and dryer. I can't replace my losing all my personal stuff, I can just start rebuilding. She told me, that I need to get rid of all my stuff and keep my memories in my head.

No comments: