Thursday, July 05, 2007

Calm before the storm....persay.

I already went downstairs to start removing all my clothes from the washer and dryer....its totally weird pulling dripping wet clothes out of a dryer. I am doing laundry early this morning to get it out of the way. So I can focus cleaning ahead. So hopefully I can update later.


*Got all the laundry out, in bags and ready to go. Pulled everything imaginable. Now I am about to head to the laundry mat to get it all clean. Crap...forgot bleach. Gonna needs lots of that.

As I just bought myself some new socks, pretty white ones too. I mean they were only $3.96 at Wallllmart but still its the idea that I just bought them. Same with my undergarments they were all white. Now they are a purty tan color. Blach!!!

It smells so bad in my basement, I can't wait to make some phone calls. Oh wait, f*ck the phone I am going in person because I want to know. Someone told me to take someone with me incase I get arrested. I said, well...I can't. They will get arrested too for how upset I am. Sad uh?

I actually laid in bed last night, cried myself to sleep and tried to have a good dream. But it didn't work. Its amazing what your mind does when you try to do something positive. I dreamt I was being washed away in a flood. So my dear friends, I am off to see the wizard...I mean laundry mat. (Doing the Simpsons "DOH")

No comments: