Sunday, July 01, 2007

Beginning of a New Week.

Begins with a smile, and this little girl will be doing alot of it here. I am going to stay positive and strong for myself and my Son. My Son's Father is being an asshole. I can only hope he gets sea sickness on his precious little cruise. Karma is a bitch, and it will come around and get him in the end. That is ok, because I know in my heart that I am better than him. At least I think of our Son before myself. I make sure he is taken care of and has food in his little belly. I do take things for granted, and I shouldn't. I have definitely learned alot in these past couple of weeks.

Like the use my of hands, please protect them. Because once you lose function of at least one....you feel helpless. I love my hands...love love love!!!!!

On another note, I've been busy with the yard. Making it look purty with the mulch along the fence, pulling the huge weeds, trimming the garden itself and just making it look nice. I am off for bed, I have to hand sew some things before bed. Grrrr. I need a sewing machine like soooooo bad.

No comments: