Monday, June 04, 2007

Feeling like an outcast!

You know how it is when you have a weekend extremely busy, well Fri and Sat. and you get a phone call from a family member on Sun. saying they are all out to dinner with everyone but yourself and one other person? Yeah I was kinda irritated about it, but it happens all the time. Then people ask why I didn't do this or go to this. Yes I am upset by the fact that I never go out to eat with anyone in my family. Well for one I don't always have money either but last night I did. Honestly how would you feel? I am serious if your family always went out to eat. It broke my heart to hear my two nieces saying my name and who they were with.


And right now it doesn't matter who gets mad at me for writing this because it really irritates me. But when I hung up the phone, Jonathan asked who it was. I told him and he asked what they were doing. Any child will ask. So I told him. The first words out of his mouth is. "Mamaw and Papaw always spend time with Kelcee. I am the oldest and its not fair!" Words from a 9 year old who has figured life out already. I reminded him that the other kids were there too and he still got upset and asked why we weren't there too. I told him that we wasn't invited. He asked why...I told him they probably thought we didn't have money. He then goes...but Mom we do I saw the $25 in your pocket. Little stinker. There is no excuse on why you shouldn't spend time with ALL your family.


Ok enough griping I have a busy day, Jonathan's last day of school and first day of DayCare.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm sorry. (((HUGS))) I have people in my family that have done the same thing to my mom and me in the past. I still hold a grudge about it too. :(