Thursday, June 14, 2007

Carpal Tunnel Surgery.

Is something to think about thoroughly. I am glad I did because it has taught me patience, stretching your fingers is important...some don't think so. Right before the surgery, the nurse pointed out how bad my hand actually was. My palm of my left hand was completely flat. And how fast all this went, two doctors visits, one testing visit and one surgery later its all done. He did say though it was severe in my left hand. Today the numbness is still there but not as bad but now I can feel the pain, like a burning sensation.

Last night my boyfriend wanted to go out to eat. Of course with a MAN thinking they want to eat what they want. Well, I can't eat a huge Fuddrucker Burger or Tacos or anything that deals with your hands. So we went to Olive Garden where I got my Fettucine Chicken Alfredo. My appetite is like zilch let me remind you. I ate about 6 bites and was full. I am eating leftovers right at this moment....

No comments: