Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ok today was better.

Even though I spent most of the day by myself it was really ok. When it was time for me to go, a shrub truck showed up with some shrubs....phew...It was time for me to go...boy did I leave in a hurry. Thank heavens...lol. I know ..my bad. Since coming home, I've been cleaning everything knowing that I won't have time tomorrow. I will be working all day tomorrow and I really don't know what time I will get off. I have car insurance to pay for...blah. Oh and a credit card payment. In which I might pay before the 16th. Learning to budget my money even more is getting easier. I am looking for the light at the end of the tunnel on my money. Someday..I will have everything I ever wanted. It seems to distant but right now there are things I would like to have but I know that financially it won't happen. Well, I gotta run lots to do yet...

No comments: