Monday, May 21, 2007

Just a note.

I just want some of the new people who are reading my blog that are not aware of this easy new way of making money online. If you have a established blog, have blogged at least 4-5 times a week for the past 90 days, and love to blog. Over at PayPerPost its alot of fun and a easy way to earn some extra cash/gas money...lol. I enjoy writing posts, and have learned alot of new things and found some great sites. Also too you have to make sure your blog has been indexed by google and other search engines. It takes a little while to get established, but in the end its all good. So far I am proud of how far my blog has come within a short amount of time. I went from a NO ranking blog to having a PageRank of 2. The better ranked your blog, the more money you can make. I do know there are some single Mom's out there who are looking for that extra money to help you out. And by sitting at home with your kids, you can be earning some money too. I know of a few other sites as well, so if anyone is interested in those...email me and I will forward you the information.

No comments: