Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I had the worst day.

First off let me tell you. I work for a company that is contracted thru Lowe's as a VENDOR. Ok, that means we take care of the plants. Well today I had an emergency and had to leave, I was gone maybe 15 minutes. The store manager had a freaking COW that I didn't tell her I was leaving. Ok. She isn't my boss for one. For TWO. She had no right to ask my co-worker if I was making up my time. That is the beauty of my job, I make my own hours. If she don't like then she can kiss my ass. I work my ass for them. I already have an attitude with them as it is. Here I am trying to put stuff per Plant-O-Gram and their workers are just putting stuff where ever. And for ONE person to say that we are never there is a bold face lie. We were the ones out in the cold rain working our butts off. Yeah, and she had the nerve to say we weren't there. Um...Yes I remember that day very well. How and why? I got sick from being outside but do I stay home and miss work? NO, I go in and work. So from now on, I am going to report to who ever is outside in Lawn and Garden first thing in the morning. When I go to lunch, but I refuse to talk to someone who I can't find. I walked around for 20 minutes looking for the store manager, wasting precious time and time I could be getting plants out. I will not work under these circumstances. I go in, get my work done and get out. I didn't even get my lunch today so that made me a little more crabbier than usual too. But I too am entitled to a break once in awhile. Why is it that I should have to go without a break for them. I so can't wait til tomorrow when I can totally snap. Because I will go off on her for being a bitch. Afterall I am doing my job, I can't help it that she only sees what she wants to see.

No comments: