Monday, May 07, 2007

I am a horror movie addict and I..



Just saw the trailer for a new movie BUG, coming with my Favorite Actress Ashley Judd. It totally scared me out of my seat. I am so excited about it. Watching the trailer was oh so gross but still I love my scary movies. I remember the old days when certain movies would come out and we would go to the drive in. Here go check out the trailer here


What did you think? Scary huh? Even though I hate bugs with a passion it might make me think twice about things. But one thing, I have not seen one bug movie like this, so that is what makes it so interesting. Ughh...just thinking about it, the thought of bugs. Its awesome. Lionsgate has some great movies and I really think this is gonna be a hit. On the day it comes out I am going to the movies that night, I will find a sitter because this isn't something I would let my 9 year old watch. And I don't go out to movies very often but this I will definitely go.



You gotta leave me a comment on the trailer and let me know what ya'll think. Would you go and watch it? If so would you go alone....I probably will. And will have the heebie jeebies when I leave. Then again anything with Ashley Judd in it, its gonna be good. I love all her movies. Oh and that guy in the trailer is like really crazy but a great actor.

No comments: