Friday, May 04, 2007

Have you ever...

Wanted a day to be overwith already? I do right now.


Ha ha this is funny, we have a cat who hates our little Black and White tuxedo kitty with a passion. I mean she hates him. Right now she is staring at him with the look of "I'm going to rip you apart!" look. She's funny.

I am at a loss with my Son, he is being so bullheaded its unbelievable. I don't know what to do. I personally think its his Father being an asshat and telling him to be bad.


On with my list of things to do today:
-Take my MIL over to the school for Grandparents day.
-Go to work
-Get organized on what needs to be done
-Go NUTS, its a everyday occurrance there
-Go get Jonathan
-Go to the store grab a few groceries
-Come home and go to the YMCA....Momma needs to relax.

No comments: