Monday, April 30, 2007

Wow that was weird.

As usual, I always check my blogroll to see how everyone is doing. Well when I came across Kat's site it was like deja vue when she had posted about Kathy Sierra and the stalker. Because of the bullshit hell she went thru it was absolutely terrible. I felt terrible for Kat. I mean, it looked as if a Idiot of a Man would pick on a Single Mom trying to do her best even though the way her life was thrown at her with her health problems. It really pissed me off. From the outside looking in it was like watching a Football player picking on the waterboy. So many times I wanted to say, lets harass this person who is stalking her and see how he likes it. But why be childish when all it does is makes you look even more stupid yourself. And to stoop to that level, it wasn't me or any other female/male blogger that has been stalked.

No comments: