Monday, April 30, 2007

Why can't people just be nice.

I was on the MSNBC page when I came across a news link on Death Threats of a fellow female blogger named Kathy Sierra. I can't believe the ignorance of someone to threaten someone online. Why did this person do this? I really would like to know. I was sicken to find her blog and totally sit here in shock over what was said to her. With the world these days and how sick people are, I am glad she is taking a stand in getting this sicko put away. I hope she stays safe and that justice is served on this idiot. I am sorry to say that but for someone to threaten and kill someone is outright crazy. I know this isn't the first time this has happened to anyone, another fellow blogger has had this awful stalker.

Stay safe ladies!!!

No comments: