Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tried to watch Happy Feet.

But I fell asleep and woke up in intense pain in my left arm. Actually in both arms, I can't sleep on the couch for some reason. My hands are still going numb and tingling. It hurts soooooooo bad. I've tried chiro care but its not working so I guess I am going to have to break down and go see a doc. I have people telling me its carpal tunnal but I don't know how. Or why? I can't hold a simple fork anymore, cut anything, use scissors, and the worst part is. Its hard for me to drive. I feel crippled. Monday I am calling the ortho doc to see if I can get an appt. this week. I need some relief because its getting worse.


Ya know how most Vans have the temp. thingy on the roof inside the vans. Well my Van doesnt have one, so I installed one myself. I just love it. Check out the pic above to see...lol.

No comments: