Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not sure if I said anything yet but.

I have been having problems with my hands for about 3 weeks. It was getting to the point where I couldn't wash my own hair or brush it. I couldn't drive, and basically felt paralyzed. So I made an appt. with the ortho doc. yesterday. I went and sure enough it is Carpal Tunnel. I have to wear these braces for 4 weeks and take anti-inflammatory medicine. If its not better by then, then I make a appt. with the surgeon to discuss the surgery to correct it. It really sucks to wear the braces at night.

Onto another subject at hand, its been really cold here. And this time of year usually its not as cold and haven't lost as many plants. At work is another story. We have to go thru the plants and sort out the dead ones. They were all on pallets but left outside the first night and you can see the damage now. Can someone send us some warmth?

Whatcha think of my cupcakes?

No comments: