Thursday, April 26, 2007

I said it once, I will say it again...

How much worse can my day get? Let me tell you. My morning started off bad, when I got my drink from Burger King, they gave me freaking diet pop. YUCK!!!! So I called and complained as they always mess up my order anyhow. Well. Then at work we are so busy with plants arriving that we are so backed up. And we keep getting trucks in that aren't on the roster. Well, we decided to take a quick lunch, and low and behold my freaking van won't start. WTF? Its a flaw in Dodge Caravans and TnC Vans something with the ignition. Thank goodness my Brother lives in town that he stopped and said something about my steering wheel having too much pressure. Umm no, I know the problem something with the key itself. Well anyway he got it to start and my Dad came up and got me, took me back down to get my van and it did it again. POS!!!! Oh I forgot about lunch, they messed up my order TWICE. How difficult is it to make a bean and cheese burrito?? I mean seriously. Right now my van is out front. I am afraid to touch it.


Tomorrow, is going to be a good day. I don't care, I will make it a good day. Even if it fucking kills me.

No comments: