Sunday, April 15, 2007

I really am here ...

Just haven't posted in a day or two due to the fact things are hectic as crap here. Not going into detail as I don't want to share this part of my life with everyone.

I guess when push comes to shove, the shoving always wins. Well, with the way things are with my Son and his Father. I am going to be the one shoving, how dare his "Fiancee" ask my Son to move in with them. HOW THE HELL? What right does she have to ask that? She doesn't know me, or MY SON. She doesn't know what she is getting into with me on asking MY Son. The one I gave birth too, the one I live my life for everyday, the one that I love to no end. She started this fire and I am going to put it out. I don't trust her or him anymore. Frankly, its time for this Momma to show who's boss in the fight. I sent a letter to Child Support about getting it raised. I am also writing a letter on the lies he told me about when he filled out his paperwork. I mean who spends $600 a month on entertainment and only $284 on Child Support??? I mean seriously. He brags about how much money he makes yet, I have never ever raised his child support. Oh and he had to call and brag about a Cruise he is taking this fall. Well if it works out, I will have a stop on his Passport for failure to pay child support. Yes this woman is going to be super bitch. I am also going to have a thing put on his Credit Report and his Drivers License. Since it is all thru the State, and a court order its time for me to step up and be a Mom. I am going to hate myself for doing it but I don't care. I want him to know what its like to suffer. Tomorrow is going to be a important day for me, its payback time. And technically, his Father is breaking the court order he isn't allowed to leave the state with our Son and he done moved to Iowa. Hmmmm. I think I am going to send him an email to let him know that Until he is caught up on Child Support he can kiss my ass on seeing his Son. I spend every dime on my Son, I pay high gas prices to get him to school and yet he pays a measly $66 a week while he is making $26 an hour. Pffft. I hope by weeks end, I will have a solution on his Father and I will get my way. That is being caught up on Child Support.

No comments: