Monday, April 16, 2007

I am getting my garden ready...

And planted some seeds directly on the ground. I pulled some seeds from some of my flowers last year and threw them down. I am hoping they grow. They are Moss Roses, very pretty flowers when they are blooming. I tilled up the garden itself, so I can plant the radishes, green onions and cilantro. We are getting tomato plants in on Thursday so I am going to buy two plants this year. I am leaning towards more organic foods from my own garden. I am not the skinniest person but I sure am eating healthier than before. We are eliminating Pop out of our diets, its gonna be hard but I want to lose the weight and be healthy. I am wanting to avoid surgery on my wrists for the carpal tunnel. Well I am going to rest now, I've been on the go since 8am.

No comments: