Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Have you ever wished you could go back in time?

I do. Right at this moment I wish I still lived up in Rockford. I loved it up there. Even though my family was miles away, I was happy. Its a huge city. But a city that I enjoyed and had fun in. So much to do, so close to Wisconsin, Chicago and Six Flags. I miss being on the Fire Dept. too. My old job was awesome. I miss that even more because it was a easy job and I made damn good money too. I have since gone down hill in the money dept. But I am at least trying.


I think I am going to head off to bed cause me fingers are numb...and hurting.

2 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

OMG. My aunt lives in Rockford. Her house is for sale right now and she is moving here.

Funny. Small world.

Rockstar Mom said...

Oh, and I tagged you. Hope you don't mind. Do it if you want to. If not, I won't be offended. It's cool.