Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!



With today being Easter, its all about Family. I hope that everyone had a wonderful day today. I know I did. Its been a long time since both my Grandparents have all been together as one. It was a surreal moment looking down the table and seeing my family all together. It was me, Jonathan, Mike, My Brother, Both my Sisters, My Parents, 2 of my nieces and 2 of my nephews and My Grandma and Grandparents. Oh and Josh one of my Sisters Hubby. I couldn't help myself and cry when I saw everyone. Cause I know what both my Grandma and Grandparents have been thru, and being thisclose to death. I thank my lucky stars.

On another note, I just got a shock. My Son comes out of his room and says. Mom, I can't get my TV to turn off. To my surprise his TV is sitting in water. OH I am sooooooo pissed at this moment. He blamed the cat, I said NO. That he should not of had anything in this room. So I had Mike take the TV out, I am going to let it dry. Hopefully it still works. Otherwise, this little girl is going on a rampage. I did punish Jonathan tonight with the most ultimate punishment. He knows now that life is going to be rough without a TV, NO video games, NOTHING. I told him that if its broke, that he is going to repay me back. He had the nicest TV in the house, a flat screen at that. So now...I am fuming. I give up. I just wanna leave and never come back.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm glad you all had a nice Easter. Well... with the exception of the tv problem. Been there too many times with my kiddo too. I hope it still works!