Saturday, March 31, 2007

Its fun to be at the Y...M....C...A..



Especially after a long hard days work. Let me tell you, plants are going to make me nuts. All the racks coming in everyday, is a bit overwhelming right now. I am taking tomorrow off as, I really need a day of relaxing. Don't think that will happen either as I have tons and tons of laundry to do. The race is on tomorrow, at Martinsville so I gotta watch my short track race.


We just had a weather scare here with some "possible" tornadoes. Here you see everyone going into their basements then there is Me...grabbing my camera and hopping in the van to check out the beautiful sky.....lol. As you seen in the picture above, it was a beautiful serene moment for me. Well, the time has come for me to go sit on the couch and veg.

No comments: