Friday, March 02, 2007

Funky Friday!

Can I say how much I love my online friends? Some of them are like the greatest people with the biggest hearts. I thank goodness for the ones who listen to my moodiness, my happiness, and my craziness. For those people you know who you are. Especially on GuidesHQ forum. Which is a "Non official" forum for ChaCha. I love it there, been there from almost the beginning and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

For my day today has been NUTS. I made a big BOOBOO with my bank and I had to get it right. I had no choice to get it right asap. It was able too, but I am dealing with my stress headache. Which means, one crappy night of sleep. I took a pill, so hopefully it will help. I am definitely getting some opps. in tomorrow with PPP. I don't want to do any writing with my head hurting, I like to keep my thoughts free and clear!!!

Our weather has been absolutely horrendous. Its been so windy, the power has been on and off again. I cant' wait til' spring. I can't wait til' I can plant my flowers and play in the dirt.

Have a good ONE!!!

No comments: