Friday, March 16, 2007

Every other weekend is too quiet.

So tonight I decided to head over to my friend Dawn's house and help her out by painting. Her new house is absolutely wonderful. As I was walking down her steps, I realized that her daughter is going to be walking down them very steps to her prom. There is so much work to be done as it set empty for 2 years and it needs alot of paint. I am working a couple of hours tomorrow then going to help her out some more. BUT I am sleeping in, I don't care. Its my only day to sleep in. I don't get but 4 days a month to myself, and I am not asking alot but a little time to sleep in would be wonderful. My idea of sleeping in is like...8:30ish. I have to get up and take a shower, even though I took a bath tonight, I have to shower to finish getting the paint out of my hair. Ughhh, I need lotion....lol. Well I hope everyone has some sweet dreams cause this little girl is going to bed.

No comments: