Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ok I can finally talk about it.

As of Friday Feb. 2, 2007. I am now the proud owner of a 98 Dodge Grand Caravan Gold in Color. I used my income tax money for it. I am sooo happy right now, it something that I feel proud of again. Usually for income tax, I go crazy and buy stuff we really need, like pots and pan, dishes, silverware, new sheets, comforters, etc. But this year we needed another vehicle. The only pitfall it was in a minor accident and only the tailgate had to be replaced and repainted. Along with the bumper. I am taking pictures tomorrow so I can post it. I also bought myself a Brand new HP computer. I like to keep up with the changing Windows platforms. I liked to learn all the new tricks and see how advanced it can be. So far I love Vista. I have 2 computers now, one I bought back in 2003 and then now. My New Computer has so much to offer, it has the Lightscribe DVD Burner, Flatscreen Monitor and its just purrrrty. Yes I enjoyed the Dell but with renting it was ridiculous and if I wanted to upgrade it would cost me even more money. I paid less for the new one with the Upgrade. Whoot!!!


For some reason my lips feel extremely dry. We have cold, cold weather outside and its horrendous. The Temp right now is -3 degrees with a windchill of -21 degrees. Why oh why does it have to be sooo cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! :D

Stay warm! *hugs*