Monday, February 12, 2007

Mondays Suck.

Why? I don't know. I hate waking up, I love to sleep. But I know in this day and life that isn't going to happen. I have to pay for stuff, like my phone. I am scraping today to do that. Its bites. I am getting ready to leave here soon, just waiting for my clothes to dry. I want to find something to take for my Son's Valentines day party on Wednesday. I wish we could make cupcakes but it isn't allowed anymore. So I might go find some cookies and have him take them in or something good for the class.


Well I burned my first DVD yesterday, I wanted to make a copy of Chronicles of Narnia for my boyfriends Son, he loves that movie. Well, the program I downloaded wasn't compatible with Vista yet. I am finding that alot here with some programs already out there. Oh well I make them work eventually...lol. But with my DVD burner it also has the Lightscribe capabilities. Its AWESOME. I love it. I burned an image onto the DVD of the Lion, its SWEET.

Not much else going on, I am running to the dungeon real quick...

No comments: