Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I soooo love Days of Our Lives.

I am one of the biggest fans of this show. I am always looking for updates and Days of our Lives spoilers
, I don't like being in the dark on the Sammy and Lucas situation, or Bo and Hope. I've been watching this show for years, I mean years. I came across Soaps.com its one of the best sites I've ever seen that has my updates for Days of Our Lives. I think my favorite part of the site is the Comings and Goings of characters. I was upset when the original Shawn left and he was replaced but I went read about it and the reasons. Soaps.com has alot of information for the avid Days fan.

I remember the days of the characters being all back stabbing, well it still happens. But at least I know what will happen or has happened if I happen to miss my show. With me working during the day I tend to miss my favorite TV Shows, and of course Days Of Our Lives being one of them. So go check out the site and check out whats going on with your favorite soap.





No comments: