Sunday, February 04, 2007

I have a serious headache.

I can't beat this beast in my head. Its been going on since Friday. I know alot of it is stress, but geezzz already. I took a hot bath and soaked for 15 minutes still no relief. I had a nightmare last night I am wondering if that is apart of my headache.


Congratulations to the Colts for Winning the Superbowl, it was well deserved. The Bears put up a good game in the first half but in the end, The Colts pulled themselves ahead and totally dominated the Bears. And Mr. Peyton Manning being MVP...WHOOOT!


I think we have to find one of our kitties a new home, I came home to a blood bath today from picking up my Son. Ms. Peanut head was covered in blood. I know what happened but wow. Hope no one ever gets killed here, they will question the blood in the kitchen, had to disinfect the counter top. Ewe.

No comments: