Monday, February 26, 2007

I have been without internet for days.

Yes since Saturday night, living here in the good old Midwest the weather is unpredictable. We had one heck of a snowstorm/ice storm, whatever you want to call it. On our local newspaper QConline has some of the details. My Parents were without power til' 11:30pm last night. And as far as I know my Sister is still without power. My Grandparents live south of me, they didn't have power for over 24 hours but its back on. There are companies that started arriving late Sat. Night to help with getting our power back on. We had about a quarter size thick on all the power lines, trees and bushes. It was one of the most unbelieveable nights I have ever experienced. I had to go outside about 1 in the morning on Sunday, and it was almost as bright as day outside, very eery. We had Thunder Snow, that is cool but not good for appliances. We also had main interstates closed due to how bad the roads were. I can't believe how bad it actually got. I am still in shock along with half the city.

No comments: