Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday,.....Yay!!

Since today is National De-Lurking Day, while visiting Kat's Blog, I decided to stop being so stuck up and start talking. I am making a pact today, I am going to start leaving more comments on my favorite blogs that I love to visit. I am tired of living this lonely old life, I want to meet new people and enjoy life.

And yes today, I am going to be playing my Sims again. Since I bought Open for Business, I am determined to run my own little business. I have a Single Lady running her own Furniture and More Store. So far, she is such a little flirt. Every guy that walks thru, she offers them a cup ole' joe. She finally earned her Bronze badge. I need to find some hints because she is wearing herself out. She hired two people, and finally made it out of the red in earnings. So off I go to ChaCha to find some help. Yes I said ChaCha, I love to help my ChaCha friends.

No comments: