Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January 2, 2007.

Been pretty busy already today, had to run to the doc and get my Son his meds. He understands how it makes him feel when he doesn't have it and I will never let him go thru that again. So we went to the store and got a few groceries, my Son wanted his Go Tarts and his 60 Second Cinnamon Rolls. He likes to have his little breakfast in the mornings before school. Yay they go back tomorrow. I am excited. I know he's ready as well. Well today I am going to be focusing on ChaCha again, even though its acting goofy with the pages not fully loading. Oh well as long as I get paid for the trainings that is fine with me. I kinda spent too much money on some necessities today.

The Forum I belong to GuidesHQ is awesome, the people there are great. They always let everyone know if there is any problems with the appl. on ChaCha. Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: