Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am slowly losing my patience.

I can't really post about it but I am slowly losing my patience. I am trying my best to get thru this. Someday it will be ok.

Other hand, I am still playing the Sims 2...lol. I bought the last expansion pack with our Christmas gift card from Best Buy. So now I am waiting for the next one to come out on Feb. 27th. Yay!!!! I play when ChaCha is down or not running its best. Lately there has been alot of glitches. I know they are doing maintenance.

Speaking of ChaCha, we now have toolbars that are awesome. They are customized with our names, its so cool. I wish I could share with everyone but that isn't possible. But I do have some available if anyone is interested. I enjoy ChaCha alot, I really do. But when the "BAD" trainers come in and say you did great, blah blah. Then you find out they rated you bad for reason is just plain wrong and inmoral. Karma will come back around and get you in the ass. Excuse my language. I will continue to boost ChaCha's moral because it is a great place. I've been there since October, and have earned a pretty shiny penny. I am determined to stick with this place. I feel priviledged for being apart of this great opportunity. (Thank you Gina)!! I am off to earn some moolah. So have a good day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still loving ChaCha! :)

I'm digging PPP.. I've made over $420 since 11/28. And I just bought two more domains so I can PPP on 4. Woot! :D

Have a good night! xoxo

Kat said...

I love m Sims! LOL

Kat