Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wow....Christmas is almost here.


Yes, it is. I got my present already today. My Boyfriend got me some Diamond Earrings. I have never had a pair of "Real" diamond earrings. I know sounds bad uh but I am not a Materialistic type of person. While I cherish what I have, I do not expect anymore from the other person. He has been my rock, my friend, my lover, my everything to me. Even though this is all he got me, it means the world to me. Its hard for me to believe I am actually wearing them....lol.


I am excited though, it will be our first Christmas with his kids here to celebrate with My family. Its a big list of people but I am excited, I love Christmas its about giving than receiving. I love to give gifts to my nieces and nephews. Its awesome. In morning, we are going to be starting our own little Christmas dinner with just our kids. We are going to have Spiral Ham, Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Stuffing, Rolls, and for dessert I am baking an Pumpkin Pie as I am typing this. It is my Second one ever made...lol. It smells so awesome in here. I already made a Chocolate Pudding Pie....YUMMM. I am also making Homemade Fudge. Then later on I need to make some chocolate covered pretzels. I am going to make sure I prepared for tomorrow. Then we are going over to my Uncle Allen and Aunt Erin's for our Christmas gathering with most of the family. Well, I hear the fudge is almost done. I will post pics of what I have done today. Fudge....DONE. And its like extremely good. I did something wrong with the first batch but this one takes the cake. Pumpkin Pie is DONE. And oh my it smells delicious. I don't know if I can hold myself back. I might be like that commercial where the lady eats it all before her guests arrive. Now lets see what I can make. LOL.
The picture I posted is something my Sister Dusty gave me the other night. Its real tiny but it meant so much to me. I love you Dusty.
Here are some Christmas Wishes for a few online friends, Gina, Kat in Florida, Steff, Kylin and Kailei. Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas.

No comments: