Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Where does time go?

I am at a loss, its seems like yesterday was a week ago. Time has totally flew by. Christmas was good, funny, and lets' just say. Glad to be done and over with. I think the only thing that bothered me the most was hearing my Son say to me. It isn't fair that they all got more presents than me. I told him, look at what Santa got for him. Since he's been home he has been playing with his K'nex set non-stop and his Lego Army Set. He loves to build things, he wants to continue to collect the K'nex sets to build bigger things. I should start taking pictures of what he builds. He is a very smart and bright child who can occupy himself with the littlest things.

On another note, I love my DirecTV, its great. I love being able to watch my CSI: Miami and Las Vegas everyday for a couple of hours a day. Speaking of, its on now. I missed it yesterday totally.

Oh I am going to brag right now only because I want too. Mike bought me the most precious thing to me. Something that I will cherish probably forever. He bought me diamond earrings. I can't say how estatic I was when I opened it. Never during my marriage did my ex-husband buy me something like that. Not that he wouldn't, we just didn't ever have the money. Right now in his relationship, he seems really happy. That makes me happy. Well enough for now, off for a bit. Goin' to work on ChaCha. Oh did I say ChaCha, I have a couple invites left if anyone is interested just email me at pookee004@yahoo.com and I will get it right out to you. Since I have started I have made almost $500.

No comments: