Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Sims 2

I am actually wondering how many people actually play The Sims 2? The game was bought for me two years ago, yes right after it was released. Its been sitting on my Shelf for two years. Sad uh? Up until recently, my Dinosaur of a computer didn't have the right graphic card, so I couldn't play. So when I got my new computer I installed it, and the rest is history. I have bought all the expansion packs, and the extra stuff too. Let's see, I have Glamour Stuff, Holiday Stuff, Family Fun Stuff, Nightlife, Open for Business and Pets. I have been to the Sims 2 website and have downloaded tons and tons of houses. People are just so creative. I have designed my own home on there, only one time though. Right now I am working on a Business place. I love building houses, decorating them and enjoying my time just doing what I enjoy. Maybe if I figure out how to take screen shots of my Sim Family I will post it.

No comments: